During this time of transition to remote education, Jenks Library is committed to helping you think about how to provide the resources you need for your students to be successful. This Guide is intended to be a collection of links and tools that provide you with easy access to four things:
- Open education resources (definitions, rational, and how to find).
- Links to publishers making content freely accessible for a defined amount of time.
- Guidance on copyright during this unprecedented time.
- Links to publisher created tools to help you succeed in moving your classes online.
We will do our best to keep this updated as more publishers offer to help in this time.
How can you help?
Many of you have sent along information from publishers who are making content accessible during. We ask that you please continue to share with us this information so we can keep this Guide active and updated. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below you will find quick information about what each tab in this guide contains and how to use it.
On Monday March 23, Jenks Library will be transitioning to full online support. But we want you to know we're still here for you. You can contact us in the following ways:
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 978 867 4339
- Contact a member of the Jenks team directly via office phone or email.
We will also be announcing methods to continue to support student research in the next few days. So please stay tuned!
Remember, Jenks already has a robust offering of online resources in the form of ebooks, online databases, and online journals. We also have a thriving YouTube channel where your students can find how to videos for how to access some if this information when off campus.